DUE TO COVID-19
* Shop open Tuesdays to Saturdays: 10AM – 6PM / Sunday to Mondays: 12PM – 6PM
- We have a supply of hand sanitizer at the front of the shop. Masks are not mandatory at this time but encouraged.
* Refill container from home service available during weekdays only, while we are slow. Please only bring containers that have been fully washed on the outside, we do have a right to reject containers that have not been washed.
However, our bottle deposit system is ongoing and encourage customers to keep using our bottle deposit option ($1.25 ea. Full refund for cleaned bottles upon return), or disinfected used bottles we keep in the back. Please be aware that if we do go back to Phase 1 or Phase 2 due to COVID, we will revert back 100% to the bottle deposit system.
* Delivery options available, and here to stay! Free for New Westminster, Coquitlam, and Burnaby residents for orders over $50. Call 604-515-9080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full list.
* Shop online, slowly we are adding more products and will include refills soon.
We love our earth and want to love it with you. At The Refill Stop, you can bring any clean container or jar and we will refill it with household and body care items of your choice. Each time you refill, you keep a container out of landfill and spend less energy than recycling. Also, refilling will save you money! On average you save 10-15% for refilling than purchasing that same product in its original container.
The products we sell are
- Environmentally friendly
- Locally produced or Canadian made when possible
All refillable items at our shop are priced based on weight. Our service is to refill these items for you.
We also do customer deliveries to local businesses in New Westminster and Burnaby. Please email us if you would like a quote. Bring a clean jar and come say hello!
Refill, Reuse, Repeat!